{{ getTotalHits() | thousandNumberSeperatorFilter }} resultater Filter
{{group.groupName}}

{{ group.groupName }}

Medlemmer: {{group.memberCount}}
Forside Forum Medlemmer Annoncer {{ group.itemMoreItems }}
591 visninger | Oprettet:

Maling a Lexan Karoser {{forumTopicSubject}}

det har nu været oppe mange gange hvor flok har spurt om "hvordan for jeg maling af lexan karosseri" her er svaret for dem der ikke viste det
det var noget jeg fandt på rccrawler.com (det er jo dejligt at være medlem) her er hvad jeg fant godt nok er det på engelsk:

since some people didnt know that you can "clean" paint from lexan. I found a thread on another forum. So Here :disclaimer I did not write:

Buy Trinity Body blast
(link fjernet)
or lhs

Take an old shirt or rag, spray body blast onto body, scrub until clean

Found this stuff while making my last Tower order and I am taking the paint off of a Bolink El Camino body that has been sitting for over 5 months, comes out crystal clear!

The Body Blast took every spec of paint off of the body, inside and outside. This stuff works great but takes some scrubbing. The body wasnt foggy anywhere! It was clearer than when I bought it!

However, if you do use it to strip a body, I would suggest washing the body out again, to remove anything left inside the body after stripping the paint.

Q-does it leave any residue that may make repainting more difficult?
A-None at all, I stripped that body completely, then repainted it and it looks better than the first time...
hope this helps...

Spar penge på din forsikring

Kommentarer på:  Maling a Lexan Karoser
Kommentér på:
Maling a Lexan Karoser

Annonce